My Sunday Photo

OneDad3Girls

Silent Sunday with MummyConstant

Posted in Uncategorized
19 comments on “My Sunday Photo
  1. John Adams says:

First of all, may I say what a fantastic blog name! What an uplifiting photograph for a dreary autumn weekend. Love it. ‘#MySUndayPhoto

2. I thought that was a beautiful photo of a flower, then I spotted the insect! What is it? It doesn’t look like a bee!
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted…Silent Sunday 16.10.16

3. Photalife says:

So bright and colourful. I love that you’ve also captured an insect too

Photalife recently posted…#MySundayPhoto – Hey Ladybird

4. Such a beautiful vibrant flower and the insect looks tiny and fragile in comparison #MySundayPhoto
    Andrea @Topsy Turvy Tribe recently posted…#My Sunday Photo-Exploring the Ermita

5. shahnaz alam says:

Such a lovely sight, especially on a rainy day like today.

6. A lovely last look at summer

7. Carol says:

A really beautiful photo of flower and insect. Perky color too!

8. Kerry Norris says:

So bright and colourful. Almost didnt spot the animal on it. Lovely capture x

9. Such a pretty flower 🙂 Not seen an insect like this before, it looks all spike too!! Great capture.

10. Martyn says:

Love the flower, love the insect sneaking in too. With all the browns, oranges and reds of autumn a lovely yellow is refreshing #mysundayphoto
    Martyn recently posted…My Sunday Photo 16/10/16

11. Such a bright and cheery photo for a miserable time of year

12. Elizabeth says:

Love this photo with the little bee in it! Very tranquil and relaxing 🙂
    Elizabeth recently posted…Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Halloween Cake

13. Tooting Mama says:

Gorgeous flower, just what I need as we roll through autumn.

14. 🐝🌼 I was looking out of my window at the grey day. Beautiful photo to cheer the mood!
    Rachel George, Ordinary Hopes recently posted…Not “special”.

15. This is a beautiful photo, I love brightly coloured photos and anything floral so this is great!

Jordanne || Thelifeofaglasgowgirl.co.uk

16. Kat says:

Wow what a beautiful flower. Lovely colour too. Great to see this time of year!

17. Love this, I thought the flower was gorgeous then I scrolled down a little more & saw the bug!
    Toni | Gym Bunny Mummy recently posted…UP YOUR PINTEREST GAME & SET UP RICH PINS THE EASY WAY

18. jolene says:

such a fab shot… the insect makes it more interesting … the yellow is stunning

19. Kat says: