Welcome to our week in photos. Snapshots of the crazy that is our life. Usually involving children, cats, cake, coffee…
This week I’ve been sort of (ahem) trying to recover from a minor knee procedure whilst keeping two small children entertained in less than lovely “summer” weather. It’s been fun!
- Posh ready makes so I don’t I have to cook. They were yummy.
- I’ve forgotten how to use a microwave… Hot chocolate volcano anyone?
- School shoe shopping left me broke but we have new wellies so that’s ok!
- A spot of pottery painting
- Fresh duck eggs
- Parenting fail – breakfast on the bus…
- Checking out bees in a special observation bee hive
- Cats say it’s a duvet day (grumpy cat)
- Chocolate bread (gluten free/dairy free) it lasted about 5 minutes before it was rapidly consumed.
So that was our week. How was yours?