Welcome to our week in photos. Come and join the chaos of our week, usually involving grumpy cats, coffee in copious quantities, family life and the odd cake photo thrown in for good measure…
This week it is a certain small boy’s birthday, and he has been asking for a Hamster, for months, for a pet. I am a total soft touch, and we fell in love with the hamsters we looked after in half term, so yesterday, we went and brought home Nibbles, a female silky Syrian hamster. She is adjusting to the mad house, after being in a quiet and calm pet shop. We love her and the children spend a lot of time talking to her and asking when we can clean her cage. Long may the charm remain!
So this week we have:
- New trainers, they are a little bit pink, even for me!
- Nibbles, who is very cute, if not slightly bemused by the chaos of her new home..
- I clearly need a new lipstick, just need to find the time to go shopping
- Simple pleasures – dipping our toast in egg
- Seriously? Seven odd socks? I have no idea how that happens, and it drives me MAD!
- How did those macarons get on my laptop? I ate them, of course 😉
- We are very proud of this boy. Gold badge for good behaviour, and being helpful and working hard.
- Also, birthday boy, birthday joy and birthday pancakes…
- Fake tan colour smoothie, with a whole lot of vitamins. Two weeks of treats and eating, and I am back on the bandwagon…
So that was our week, how was yours?