Our week in photos – I think all I did this week was eat….

Welcome to our week in photos. Snapshots from the crazy life round here. Usually coffee, cake, grumpy cats and chaos…. You can find more on our Facebook page and Instagram too.

This week, all I seem to have done is take photos of food. Some of it health, some, ahem, not so. Also BLUE crisps, they actually are made from blue potatoes. The kids loved them…

Weekphotos24thcollage1

Swamp juice, as my children call it, actually it’s veg and fruit, from my new to me juicer, it tasted better than it looks

LSH makes better toad in the hole than I do, I taught him well

Continuing my love affair with samphire..

Blue crisps

Almond cupcakes (not made by me)

Ahem, a not so healthy breakfast!

Getting sticky making popcorn balls with Brownies, to celebrate National Popcorn day (who knew that was a thing? I didn’t before this week!)

That jar of hot chocolate had me totally bemused, you will have to come back and read next week’s Friday Rant to find out why

Those crisps tasted weird, I must admit, some “health foods” are overrated!

Dinnercollage24thWeekphotos

LSH and I were able to go out for dinner this week, alone, on a date night. Spanish tapas was on the menu. Admittedly we were both REALLY tired, after a bad week of sleep but we had a fabulous evening, and ate a LOT of garlic aoli which is amazing but not terribly sociable. The Sangria isn’t half bad either! ๐Ÿ˜‰ (Thank you to Vanessa who kindly babysat for us, we will be returning the favour!)

Weekphotoscollage24th2

The obligatory grumpy cat photo

My bag needs a clean and sort out, it is starting to get way too heavy

New dance shoes for a certain Little Man

Stunning, but utterly frigidly cold sunrise

That was our week, how was yours?

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

TWTWC

20 comments on “Our week in photos – I think all I did this week was eat….
  1. 76sunflowers says:

I’m feeling hungry now! I must say I am intrigued by the hot chocolate and am wracking my brain to work out what it was that has made you ranty!?!
    76sunflowers recently posted…Project 365 2015 #4

It’s a case of serious idiocy in a local Tesco, I’ll explain more next week, I’m just waiting to see if it gets sorted before I rant!

2. Those Spanish Tapas look good and make me realise how much I miss being in Spain! #365
    Mary @ Over 40 and a Mum to One recently posted…Project 365 2015 Week 4

3. WOW that is a lot of food! I have never had tapas, perhaps we should try it. I need to know more about the hot chocolate lol x
    Jane – Our Little Escapades recently posted…Project 365 2015 Week 4 Days 18-24

Tapas is great because you can try Spanish style food but in nibble portions and there’s such a huge choice to suit all tastes! My kids like it too! Thanks for commenting!

4. I don’t like the look of the blue crisps! I notice you’ve got my favourite drink on there – Tropicana orange juice. I absolutely love it. Your tapas look delicious and the grumpy cat made me laugh ๐Ÿ™‚
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted…Project 365 2015: Week 4

5. YUM, all that food! Although I like the swamp juice best funnily enough – I drink it every morning at the moment. I must try using samphire! #365
    Verily Victoria Vocalises recently posted…Project 365 – 18th to 24th January 2015

Samphire is great cod it’s got folic acid and iron in it, I’m hooked at the moment. I love my green smoothies, the kids are taking some persuading though!

6. Anna-Marie says:

Toad in The Hole is my all time favourite meal! Yummy!! Im intrigued about the hot chocolate! Will be popping back next week to have a little read! #twtwc
    Anna-Marie recently posted…The Week That I Captured 4/52

It’s a case of local idiocy at a Tesco express. I’m waiting to see if it gets sorted this week before I rant about it!

oh wow .. Karen i am totally drooling at your photos this week! .. i love your grumpy cat
    Jaime Oliver recently posted…Silent Sunday 25/1/15

8. Oooooooh! All those food photos are making me so hungry! Although those blue crisps look quite wrong… Garlic aoli is a favourite of mine ๐Ÿ™‚ Looks like a good week for food!

Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xx
    Hannah | MakeDo&Push recently posted…What Mama Wore // Yummy Mummy Maternity

9. Kim Carberry says:

Yum! I’m feeling quite hungry now! So much lovely food x
    Kim Carberry recently posted…Seven Seas Perfect7 – Review!!

10. Jenna says:

annnnddd…. now I’m hungry!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

#TWTWC

Jenna at Tinyfootsteps xx
    Jenna recently posted…HappyDays #15

11. Rachel says:

I love crisps but I don’t like I would like blue ones. Look at all that food, I am so hungry right now lol.
    Rachel recently posted…Shock & Peacock – 365 Project – Day 27

12. TheBoyandMe says:

I absolutely cannot bring myself to even contemplate drinking anything that colour or which contains vegetables. Just no.

Thanks for linking up to Project 365

13. Stacey Guilliatt says:

Oh I do love food photos! #mouthwatering
    #project365
    Stacey Guilliatt recently posted…Slimming World weigh in – I got a shiny!