Our week in photos – I’m too tired to party!

Welcome to our week in photos. Snapshots from our week via Instagram & Facebook….

this week I am EXHAUSTED! I’ve decided I’m too old to have a social life that involves late nights….I have a child that wakes at 6am no matter what, so late nights just hurt, even if they are fun at the time! Ive had 5/8 post midnight bedtimes in the past 8 days. I’m done now!

imageOn Monday LSH and I went to see James Blunt at the Hammersmith Apollo. It was brilliant. I’m proud of myself because busy, very crowded concerts are s major anxiety trigger for me and I coped really well. Was a great night. He’s very talented, funny and we sang along!

image

The kids and I love these Frollipops. You can read our review here

image

I’m firmly convinced that Christmas lights make everything look better, even fire escape signs!

image

It was that kind of day….

image

Look, so Little Man did sleep in, I got coffee in bed, in peace, it’s a rare thing. 7am is a lie in round these parts!

image

Freekeh! Not, that’s not me being rude, it’s green wheat. It’s not bad, actually. It’s not cake either, no cake photos this week!

So that was our week, how was yours?

TWTWC

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

10 comments on “Our week in photos – I’m too tired to party!
  1. vicky says:

sounds very busy week hun, Im the same I can’t do late nights as well espically on a school day or if im working at the weekend
    vicky recently posted…My Favorite Place with a friend

2. 76sunflowers says:

I had a late night on Monday and had to go to bed by 8 the next night to catch up! Like the mug!
    76sunflowers recently posted…Project 365 #49 {Light}

3. Jo Laybourn says:

Zombie like today after a 2hr drive home late last night! I feel your pain! Have a fab time in Bangok!
    Jo Laybourn recently posted…My Sunday Photo!

aww Karen ollie and i have been sat saying the same thing about late nights this morning too!
    Jaime Oliver recently posted…Silent Sunday 7/12/14

5. Shannon says:

Lol! Love your comment about Christmas lights making everything look better. So true! A lie-in and coffee in bed sounds delightful!
    Shannon recently posted…The week that was: captured: 7/12/14

6. Jenna says:

Never heard of freekeh before – definitely not cake! 😉

#TWTC

Jenna at Tinyfootsteps xx

7. Hannah says:

Again no cake? Oh dear! Lol loving that mug I must get one! Well done on managing the concert that’s a big thing I love James blunt I’m glad he was good x
    Hannah recently posted…Our Week That Was: Captured 1/12/2014

8. I love that mug! I’m thankful for the lack of cake photos as my appetite seems to want any pictures of food I see 😉 Well done on the James Blunt concert – that’s fantastic 🙂

Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xx
    Hannah | MakeDo&Push recently posted…A little announcement…