SilentSunday29thDec

Posted in Silent Sunday
  1. They’re back! And they’re on offer, even better! You can tell Christmas is over :)
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted…Christmas dinner 2013

2. Kara says:

Makes me chuckle every year!
    Kara recently posted…Silent Sunday – 29th December 2013

3. Christmas has definitely gone now hasn’t it? A pub near us was advertising for Valentines Day, the day after Boxing Day :-(
    Not A Frumpy Mum recently posted…Silent Sunday

4. Claire says:

Sorry, I find this too depressing… Can we not enjoy THIS season? *sigh*
    Happy New Year :-)
    (no. 26 on list)
    Claire recently posted…Silent Sunday

• admin says:

Me too. Bit like Christmas stuff when the kids have barely been at school more than a week after the summer. I don’t even like Creme Eggs!

5. Helen says:

No! So wrong! I love them but give us a few months please, supermarkets.
    Helen recently posted…Silent Sunday

6. Way too early – but how can you resist!

7. Its sad that seeing these excites me! I love creme eggs! haha! x
    Super Busy Mum {Debs} recently posted…Sssh Silent Sunday – 29/12/2013

8. Why can’t they at least wait until after New Years for goodness sake?! Too early!
    Lou’s Lake Views recently posted…Silent Sunday

lol lol lol i love it … my faves! ;-)
    Jaime Oliver recently posted…Silent Sunday 29/12/13

10. Kim Carberry says:

hahaha! I have already bought some!!
    They had them in Poundland on Christmas eve….lol
    Kim Carberry recently posted…Christmas Left-Over Rocky Road Recipe!!

11. Amanda says:

Noooooo!
    Amanda recently posted…Saying Goodbye to 2013

12. Good grief, as much as I love them, it is far too early – it isn’t even 2014 yet!
    Michelle – Very Hungry Explorer recently posted…Baths of Caracalla

13. Really? Far too early :)
    Sara (@mumturnedmom) recently posted…#SilentSunday – 29 December 2013