Silent Sunday 8th Dec

Posted in Uncategorized
  1. That’s quite mysterious, I can’t work out what it’s all about.
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted…Silent Sunday 8.12.13

2. AtoZMummy says:

What an enigmatic Silent Sunday!
    AtoZMummy recently posted…And The Winner Is…!

3. Nice grain in the wood ….. (I don’t do technology!)
    Rosie @Eco-Gites of Lenault recently posted…Silent Sunday – Dec 8th 2013

4. Is this coming out or going in?!
    Michelle – Very Hungry Explorer recently posted…Silent Sunday

5. emma T says:

Interesting, no idea what it is though!
    emma T recently posted…Silent Sunday

It’s the memory thingy from my pc! We’ve just replaced it. Weird how small it is, considering what it does!

6. a ddr2 old memory chip!
    Kriss MacDonald recently posted…Beachcombing Zen

7. Kim Carberry says:

Ahh memory! lol My fella is a computer geek….We have bits like that all over the house….lol x
    Kim Carberry recently posted…Silent Sunday!!

We’ve just replaced ours, it’s working like a dream. The joys of being married to a geek. Amazing how small it is, considering what it does! 🙂

8. Oh I could do with some of that!
    HodgePodgeDays recently posted…Silent Sunday 8/12/13

I have just replaced ours, the computer is working so much better, it didn’t like Windows 8 at all, needed tonnes of new memory. I have turned into a geek! 🙂

9. Neesie says:

If only I could remember what this was…greatly intriguing ;D
    Neesie recently posted…Silent Sunday

I do hope this hasnt caused you any problems!! x
    Jaime Oliver recently posted…Silent Sunday 8/12/13

My whole computer was teeth grindingly slow, totally out of memory. This is what was causing the problem, I just replaced it and now it’s working like a dream… One day I will have a posh pc but this will do for now! 😉

11. Sense a story behind this one – best sort of Silent Sunday
    kateonthinice recently posted…Silent Sunday

• admin says:

Our PC has been dying, by inches, and loosing function and so slow, it’s been hard to work on it. Turns out, this was the problem. It doesn’t like Windows 8 (does anyone? 🙂 ) and I had the memory replaced and now it is working beautfiully and I don’t shout at it and get cross any more!