SilentSundayHaggis

Posted in Silent Sunday
  1. Notmyyearoff says:

I thought that was chocolate pudding at first. But is it black pudding?
    Notmyyearoff recently posted…Silent Sunday / Project 52 – Week 48

2. Kara says:

Love black pudding!
    Kara recently posted…Silent Sunday = 1st December 2013

3. Is that a haggis?!
    Expression and Confession recently posted…Silent Sunday 01.12.13

4. Good god woman what is that?
    HodgePodgeDays recently posted…Silent Sunday 1/12/13

that made my stomach turn ! yuck!
    Jaime Oliver recently posted…Silent Sunday 1/12/13

6. Kim Carberry says:

Eww! Haggis! Not a fan…
    Kim Carberry recently posted…I missed my own Blogaversary!!

I think it’s one of those love-hate things. I love it, but have been eating it since I was a child, having been at school in Scotland! :)

7. Happy belated St Andrews – hope it was delicious.

8. Thought it was haggis – have never tried it but would like to
    kateonthinice recently posted…Silent Sunday

9. Hope you had a lovely St Andrew’s Day… I’ve not tried Haggis yet – what does it taste like?
    Michelle – Very Hungry Explorer recently posted…Silent Sunday

It’s sort of spicy, sausage like. You can’t actually tell by taste what it is made of, and I love it, but then I have grown up on it! :)

10. ohh yummy! Haggis =) hope you had it with tatties and neep lol We didnt have haggis yesterday as I forgot to buy one! opps!
    Fee @ Projectmommy recently posted…Elf on the Shelf #ElfTakeover

11. Glad my first thought – haggis!- was correct. Hope it was tasty. Happy St Andrew’s day (belatedly!)
    Afra Willmore recently posted…#silentsunday 1/12/13

12. Honest Mum says:

Was it nice?!
    Honest Mum recently posted…Silent Sunday-December 1st 2013

13. Bleurgh. I know I should say something nice, but, just, bleurgh!
    Renata @ Just Bring the Chocolate recently posted…Silent Sunday

14. Oooh – love Haggis but haven’t had it for years. You should come over to France and try one of Normandy’s dishes …. andouille. It’s a French smoked sausage made primarily from pig chitterlings, tripe, onions, wine and seasonings. It is an acquired taste. Hubby likes it!!
    Rosie @Eco-Gites of Lenault recently posted…Silent Sunday – Nov 10th 2013