Spread the love

SilentSunday15thedit

1. Notmyyearoff says:

They’re brilliant. Are they wooden?
    Notmyyearoff recently posted…Silent Sunday / Project 52 – Week 37

2. Pinkoddy says:

Oh they are great – bet the children loved those
    Pinkoddy recently posted…Silent Sunday

They do. They have just started sharing a room, so it was nice to put the final touch on the door (although the cupboards, clothes and toys are still not organised, and may take me some time! πŸ˜‰ )

3. krissottoh says:

We had ones just like these too!
    krissottoh recently posted…Silent Sunday 14

4. Alison says:

Those are lovely, bet they are loved
    Alison recently posted…Silent Sunday – 15th September 2013

5. PhotoMummy says:

They look fab!
    PhotoMummy recently posted…Silent Sunday

6. Makes the room seem so much more theirs!
    Becky @ lakes single mum recently posted…#SilentSunday

7. AtoZ Mummy says:

They look lovely! How’s it going with them sharing a room? I’m giving the boys another year and then I am making Baby A’s room the SPARE room!
    AtoZ Mummy recently posted…Do You Cook on a Budget?

So far, so good. They seem to be squabbling less, now they have to share a space, and M goes to sleep by himself, cos he has E there, and I don’t need to sit there, which is a big milestone too. I am looking forward to have a place to write and escape, if we ever get the spare room tidy, it’s a bit scary in there now, as we haven’t sorted out all of the toys etc. It’s a work in progress!

8. What lovely letters. My two share a room too πŸ™‚ x
    Colette (“We’re going on an adventure ….”) recently posted…Silent Sunday – 15.09.13

We have finally managed our two sharing, now that M is sleeping better. I didn’t think we’d ever get there! πŸ™‚

9. Kim Carberry says:

They are lovely x
    Kim Carberry recently posted…Silent Sunday!!

10. Lovely! We have these πŸ™‚
    Sara (@mumturnedmom) recently posted…#SilentSunday – 15 September 2013

11. These are lovely and bright – what fun!

12. Lovely! We have letters like that on our kid’s doors as well.
    Steph – I’m Counting UFOs recently posted…Silent Sunday

yay loving these honey xx
    Jaime Oliver recently posted…Silent Sunday 15/9/13

14. These are lovely! You have reminded me I have been meaning to get some for my kids for ages, might be a little something for their stockings if it takes me much longer…
    learnermother recently posted…Silent Sunday 15.09.13

These were from the Early Learning Centre, but there are some lovely ones on Etsy, I saw recently, and other websites

15. HelpfulMum says:

I love these, they look fab.
    HelpfulMum recently posted…15.09.13 Silent Sunday

16. Same room time? Lovely πŸ™‚
    franglaisemummy recently posted…Silent Sunday – 15th September 2013

Now he is sleeping so well, we thought it was time! It will be good for both of them. I just hope I can get them to keep it tidy! πŸ˜‰

17. Emily says:

These are lovely! x
    Emily recently posted…Silent Sunday…