SilentSundayDucks1

Posted in Uncategorized
  1. Kissing ducks on a toilet. There must be a song about that!
    Faded Seaside Mama recently posted…Silent Sunday 08/09/13

I’m sure there must be! The kids actually posed and took this shot, they got hold of my phone when I was busy downstairs. We all thought it was a good Silent Sunday photo. I’ll have to start paying them commission soon!

2. Hello from the link-up!

How cute! I think this would make me smile if I found this picture on my camera!
    Molly @ The Move to America recently posted…Silent Sunday Link Up #7

3. Sonya Cisco says:

We have ducks that my toddler squeezes and says they are ‘doing a wee’, so I am sure I will find some perched on the loo soon!
    Sonya Cisco recently posted…Silent Sunday ~ 8th of September

4. Ian Bishop says:

Brilliant. Couple of clever and smart kids 🙂

5. That made me smile! Can’t believe your kids took it – mine are too busy taking pics of each other on the loo :/

lol love it 🙂
    Jaime Oliver recently posted…Silent Sunday 8/9/13

7. Kim Carberry says:

lol…A fab fun photo! Love it x
    Kim Carberry recently posted…Silent Sunday!!

8. Clever kids, they have a good eye when it comes to taking photos.
    Bright Side of Life recently posted…Silent Sunday

9. krissottoh says:

Very funny – duck love!
    krissottoh recently posted…Silent Sunday 13

10. pinkoddy says:

Such great focus and composition for a kids photo.
    pinkoddy recently posted…Skylanders Summer Activity Pack (review) & Skylanders Swap Force Info

She’s got a great eye, and a very steady hand. I was most impressed, but she has taken some great shots over the summer with my camera and the camera phone. I think we will be getting her a camera of her own for Christmas. Matthew put the ducks there, (he’s obsessed with them, and I heard giggling and found them, using my phone to take photos of the ducks, kissing on the toilet, I clearly have to be careful where I leave my phone! 😉 )

11. That is so cute! Who placed them there? You or the kids?
    franglaisemummy recently posted…Silent Sunday – 8th September 2013

They did it. I found them giggling, in the bathroom last week. They had put the ducks on the seat and Em had taken a whole host of pictures, they’d got hold of my phone and she knows how to work the camera.

12. Too cute, seriously impressed that the kids took it!
    Lou’s Lake Views recently posted…Sunset over Moore Lake