SilentSunday24thAug

Posted in Uncategorized
  1. AtoZ Mummy says:

Awwwww school shoes!!!! I need to do the same… so emotional! What a grown up little boy, I feel like I know him after reading all about him this year :)) x
    AtoZ Mummy recently posted…Room 101

It’s funny, isn’t it, how we have all got to know each other through blogging/Twitter. We need to arrange some sort of meetup, at some point with all of us! Cause a bit of chaos!

2. PhotoMummy says:

New shhoooooooeeesssss! We’ve also been doing school shoe shopping this week
    PhotoMummy recently posted…Silent Sunday

His first proper big pair for school, he has to wear uniform for nursery! I was very teary about the whole thing!

3. krissottoh says:

So many years of growing feet and new shoes….and new shoes. Thanks for reminding me with your lovely shot that we need to get new school shoes
    krissottoh recently posted…By George! Royal Women are still not equal

His first pair for school (he wears uniform for nursery) I wasn’t looking forward to it, the shop is usually heaving, but it was pretty painless! 🙂 thank you!

4. Judy says:

Oh there’s nothing like a new pair of shoes to make you feel on top of the world :)) Judyx
    Judy recently posted…Silent Sunday

5. Helen says:

Visiting via Cosmic Girlie. It’s that time of year again – love the perspective of this shot.
    Helen recently posted…Silent Sunday

6. Need to get my little Monkey checked again
    over40andamumtoone recently posted…Silent Sunday

7. How did it go? We’ve still got this to come for “back to school” prep.
    franglaisemummy recently posted…Silent Sunday – 25th August 2013

I am slowly getting there with school prep. It went fine, he is a 9.5G though and his shoes cost more than Em’s. I nearly passed out! 🙂

8. oh bless, I have been putting it off, but need to go this week with all 4 of my children .
    loving the tattoo 😉
    Sadie Quinton recently posted…Silent Sunday – 25/08/13

The tattoo is the result of having a big sister who was given some in a party bag and proceeded to apply them to herself and experiment with them on her willing little brother… She has also painted his toe nails! He doesn’t seem to mind! The shoe shopping wasn’t too bad, good luck with your lot when you do it. I was putting it off to but my in laws offered to stump up for school shoes, so I jumped at the chance to get it done!

love new shoes 🙂
    Jaime Oliver recently posted…Silent Sunday 25/8/13

They make him seem so grown up. I am going to howl like a baby when he goes off, in his uniform, to nursery, in a month!

I know. Em goes back in 10 days. Matthew doesn’t start til the end of September, in nursery, but he has to wear uniform. I cried at shoe fitting, I will be howling when he goes off in his full kit. He still seems like my baby!