Saturday is Caption Day!

Spread the love

DucksSat1These ducks have taken up semi permanent residence in our road, despite there being no pond or water in the vicinity and they spend a lot of time outside our house. I feel like we’re being stalked. I wonder what they’re thinking? Any ideas?

Head on over to Mammasaurus for more Sat CapΒ  or click on the linky

Posted in Uncategorized
15 comments on “Saturday is Caption Day!
  1. Mammasaurus says:

middle duck: ‘Are you sure you know where the pond is?!’
    right duck: ‘Of course I do, they don’t can me Captain Drake for nothing!’

Quackers photo m’dear – very random to find three ducks so perfectly spaced out! Thanks for joining in!

Thank you. It’s such a fun link up. I love your caption. They’ve been lurking all week, and are outside at 530am every morning, quaking away, watching the world. It’s becoming quite a funny thing locally, the ducks in our road!

2. Ever get that feeling that someone’s following you?

3. Why did the ducks cross the road? To prove they weren’t chicken…

ha ha! Funnily enough, the voicemail indicator on my new iPhone is ducks quacking too. Sensing a bit of a theme round here at the moment! Thanks for commenting! πŸ™‚

4. Claudia says:

where’s the goose?

Oddly enough, there was a goose on the next road, down from us, yesterday too. Clearly we have something all these aquatic birds like, round these parts! Thanks for commenting!

5. Now, how does this hitch-hiking thing work?

I know, it does look like they are just sat there, waiting for a taxi or a lift to come along! Thanks for commenting! πŸ™‚

6. quick. stand still dont think we’ve been seen!

They do, just stand there, and watch, they almost look ornamental. Thanks for commenting! πŸ™‚

7. Crazy as it is, I have a mother duck and 5 babies that have taken up residence in my backyard and I think she must feel safe as long as Im not noisy when opening the door. Im feeding them breadcrumbs and water. Thanks for stopping by Oh My Heartsie Reviews today to link up