Β IMG00397-20130323-1552

Posted in Uncategorized
  1. Looks fun! We need to take our daughter to the WWT soon!

We actually live near the Wetland Centre, it’s in Barnes, (we’re in Ham, Richmond) I must take the kids there, but I think I will wait til the weather warms up a bit! πŸ˜‰

2. Notmyyearoff says:

We love feeding the ducks so much! Hope you had a great time!

He loves it. Daddy was holding onto his coat hard, to stop him from hurling himself in with the bread, he was so keen!

3. Feeding ducks a time honoured toddler past time. Hope you had a lovely time.

It’s one of his favorite things to do. LSH was having to hang on to his coat, to stop him hurling himself and the bread into the pond. He is very enthusiastic!

awww lovely picture πŸ™‚

5. Sarah says:

Fab picture. We love feeding the ducks too πŸ™‚ x

Always a good activity. If in doubt, and we’re bored or restless a trip to the pond to see the ducks is the answer! πŸ™‚

6. sarahmumof3 says:

ohh feeding the ducks πŸ™‚ bet they were thankful x

They were very hungry and the male swan actually got quite stroppy and charged us, for our bread. They usually have a nest of eggs by now, but it is so cold, I think they are waiting until the weather warms up!

7. They obviously had lots of takers, such a activity for the children to do. Please come and join me on my Country Kids linky, all about outdoor fun. It’s every week from Saturday.

Thanks. I will try and join in! πŸ™‚ We actually looked at your site for a holiday, but sadly, we are limited to only 3 days away, cos of my other half’s work and you didn’t have any slots, but am keeping an eye out for our autumn half term holiday (we go to Scotland in the summer and my in-laws are here for a visit) instead! It looks so lovely. We love feeding the ducks. If in doubt for something to do, we go feed the ducks, always works! πŸ™‚

8. mummysallygg says:

We don’t have ducks near us, just seagulls, yet my daughter is obsessed with quack quacks. She’d love this! Lovely photo!

We are very lucky to live near both The Thames, and also Ham Common, so we do a lot of duck visits. We are keeping an eye on the swans, hopefully they will have some eggs to nest and hatch soon, they usually do each year. There were MASSES of seagulls there too, today as well!

9. Pinkoddy says:

Love feeding the ducks. We have chickens right next to preschool and ds wants them to take the bread right out of his hand.

Our school has chickens too. M likes to get very close to them, and has been “nibbled” a few times, they get very excited when they think they are going to be fed! πŸ™‚