IMG00285-20130315-1008

Posted in Uncategorized
  1. Kelly Wiffin says:

Look at how big the tractor is compared to your little one!

He kept saying “LOOK Mummy, BIG, BIG tractor! We spent about 15 minutes checking it out, and chatting to the driver and looking at the wheels and trailer! Heaven for small boys! 🙂

2. Jess says:

Little boy…biiiiiiiig tractor!Was he in awe?

He was totally in awe. He loves tractors, we spent a good while checking it out, and chatting to the driver, who was having a tea break! 🙂

3. Oh wow! ‘When tractors get up close’, could be a new series for smalls!!

What a good idea! I spent a lot of my childhood on farms, and can actually drive a tractor, although I am not sure I would want to tackle one as big as this! He loves tractors, living in London, we don’t get to see that many, certainly not that big! This was at Kew Gardens!

4. He obviously was not letting the tractor get away without inspection! Right place right time.

We spent a good 15 minutes chatting to the driver, who was having a cup of tea, you can’t see him in the picture, and inspecting the tractor thoroughly. I don’t think I have seen a bigger one, except for on building sites! Small boy’s favourite thing!

5. I’m sure the book is called Little Red Tractor isn’t it? Fab pic.

I think there is, I must go and see if I can find it, we like tractors a lot, in our house! 🙂

6. Sarah says:

Gish, fab pic! I LOVE tractors!! x

I spent a lot of my childhood on farms, staying with friends, when I couldn’t go home (parents abroad, I was at boarding school) for shorter holidays, and I learned to drive tractors, although I am not sure I could manage this huge beast. Great fun, and much easier than driving a car! 🙂

7. manycoloured says:

Oh, my toddler is in LOVE with tractors at the moment!

He LOVES tractors. We don’t see many, living in London, so when we do, is a huge excitement. We spent ages looking at it, and chatting to it’s driver, who was sitting having his breakfast! 🙂

lol this made me giggle, its like David and Goliath!