Spread the love

IMG_3659

Silent-Sunday-Badge-SMALL-1

Visit Mocha Beanie Mummy for more Silent Sunday.

1. Miss_Biggun says:

Crikey that must have been a massive dog!!

We get lots of horse poo, we live near Ham Polo club, and also two stables, so there are lots of little piles of steaming stuff, around. He was winding her up that he was going to take it home in his pockets for our garden! She was not amused!

• Miss_Biggun says:

Lol , surprised they don’t clear it up though, when I worked at a riding stables years ago, we would spend hours each week sweeping the lanes around the yard..

• admin says:

They do try to. This was on the way to Ham House, which they do try and keep clear. I have actually seen people come past in their cars, and if they see any, scoop it up into a bag, I assume to actually take it home!

• admin says:

This was pretty fresh out of the horse, according to he who got quite close to it! 😉

2. Erica Price says:

I don’t think I want to know.

He was teasing her, that it was still “warm and fresh” and that he was going to pick some up and put it in his pockets to take home for our garden! She was horrified! I was, of course, laughing like a hyena at the whole thing, whilst taking this photo! 🙂

I was laughing so hard, when I took it. He was winding her up, threatening to take some home in his pockets, for our garden!

3. photomummy says:

I’m intrigued I’ll admit! What’s the story to this photo? Isnt it usually the small people that are interested in poo though?!

4. Misty says:

Haha I love that she’s pulling him away, it usually the other way round!

She is totally not a country girl, and is horrified by the little piles of poop we get left by the local horses (we have a Polo Club and two stables locally, and horses at Ham House) so when we see a little deposit, C likes to wind her up, that we are going to take some home for our garden!

5. Rachel says:

Surely that’s horse poop? Did he want it for the garden?

It is indeed. He was winding her up, telling her he was going to pick some up and put it in his pocket to take home and teasing her that he was going to touch it. She was not amused!

6. Countryidyll says:

My goodness, what on earth is daddy doing? It’s horse poo, Daddy, not Mammoth poo!!

We get a lot of horse poo, living near a Polo club and two stables, so lots of horses around, and C was teasing Em that he was going to pick some up to take it home for our garden. She was slightly horrified! It made a good photo! 🙂

7. Dad, don’t touch it…lol.. X

Yup! He was teasing her, telling her he was going to pick some up to take home to put in our garden, she was horrified! Was hilarious!

8. How funny – I thought he was actually pointing out something interesting in there for your daughter to look at!